<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34304412\x26blogName\x3dSamFlores-12Grain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://samflores-12grain.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://samflores-12grain.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2008231607510080033', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 28, 2007

at my last art show this guy came up to show me his new tattoo, wow thats a bad boy i says
he then asks if i could add to it and hands me a blue sharpie




he tells me he wants to go the next day with the sharpie still on and get it inked




this is what it looked like


7 Comments:

Blogger funKnerd said...

That's insanely hott! I need to always have a sharpie and tank on ... just in case.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Bongo said...

That is one lucky sonofabitch.

Looks great to boot.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I am in love

5:34 AM  
Blogger Mjaysmonk said...

What? So tight...That's alignment in his stars 4 sure. Looks so neat

7:56 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

Wow! Amazing. How did it make you feel someone using your work this way?

9:43 AM  
Blogger Shelltoon said...

Hahahahah.... I get so many compliments on that piece. I'm glad Freddie took those healed up pics.
Next time I see you Sam I will have you add to it some more. And maybe one day I can be as lucky as Mike to tattoo ya!
Hope all is well.

You can get back at me at shelltoon@gmail.com or peep on me at shelltoon.com.

Miss ya,
Tim

12:45 PM  
Blogger balisstik said...

Where can I find the same mask the model used with this original painting?

...anybody??

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home